Thank you for your interest in Franciscan High School!
As of July 8, 2022, we are no longer accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year.
Applications for the 2023-2024 school year will open on October 1, 2022.
Step 1 – Complete Online Application (Applications Available Beginning October 1)
Step 2 – Submit Family Documents to Franciscan High School:
- Signed and completed application
- Prior year Form 1040 pages 1 and 2 of each adult in household (proof of income)
- If applicable, copy of documentation for additional forms of income: Social Security Income, Welfare/TANF, Child Support, Food Stamps, Worker’s Compensation, Pension Income, Disability Income, Student Loans or Grants Received, Housing Assistance
- Original government-issued proof of age of student (birth certificate)
- Original social security card (must be submitted after acceptance to Franciscan High School for the Corporate Work Study Program I-9 documentation)
- Current and previous year report card and test scores
All of the above documents must be submitted with the application in order to continue the admissions process.
Step 3 – Submit to Current School
- Signed Request for Records
- Signed English Teacher Recommendation Form
- Signed Math Teacher Recommendation Form
NOTE: All evaluation forms must be completed by a teacher or academic staff. If a student is homeschooled, the student must provide recommendation forms from adults who can attest to the student’s academic performance and behavior. Parents or guardians cannot complete the evaluation forms.
Step 4 – Placement Testing & Interview
- Once Step 2 and Step 3 have been received by the Admission’s Office, a placement test and interview will be scheduled for the student and parent/guardian(s).
Step 5 – Admission’s Decision Letters Mailed
- Complete Financial Aid Application (ACE Scholarships)
- Complete ACE Scholarship Application per the Admissions Office
All forms and other required documents should be mailed to:
Franciscan High School
4000 St. Gerard Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70805
If you have any questions or need help completing the forms, please contact the Admission’s Office (225) 615-7479, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nondiscriminatory Policy: Franciscan High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, program and activities generally accorded or made available to the students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs.