Student Referral Program
Know any family or friends who are looking for an exceptional, faith-based education for their student?
Thank you for being a part of our Franciscan High School family and thank you for the trust and confidence you place in us for your student’s education and faith formation. In appreciation of that trust and confidence, we are excited to share our FHS Referral Program. One of our best student referral resources is when our school families invite their friends, family, and community networks to learn more about sending their students to FHS. To help promote FHS to your networks, we offer a Referral Program that rewards $50 to parents/guardians who refer someone to complete an application to our school.
When you refer someone and they complete and submit an application to attend FHS, the referring parent/guardian receives a $50 gift card. Applications for the 2023 – 24 school year opened on October 1 and are available on our website at www.franciscanhigh.org/admissions.
What is the FHS Referral Program?
Parents (and students) who are so excited about the incredible happenings at FHS that they invite their friends, family and neighbors to be a part of FHS.
Why refer FHS?
- You will receive a $50 gift card for each new student/family who completes an application!
- You can make a difference in the lives of young people! They will come to know their God-given potential at FHS!
- The more students we enroll, the less dependent we are on fundraising.
What do I say to a family I think might be interested in FHS?
FHS is a school…
- That prepares young people for lives of faith, purpose, and service.
- Where teachers love, care, and pray for students every day.
- Which offers a college preparatory curriculum that integrates rigorous content with meaningful work experience and faith formation.
- That has a terrific teacher-student ratio, with strong post-academic preparation.
- With a variety of clubs and extra-curricular activities.
- That thrives on empowering its students to work hard and persevere through challenges with positivity and resourcefulness on their life journeys.
Where do I send them for more information?
- Schedule a tour by calling our Director of Admissions, Kristi Richardson, at 225-478-9960.